Aadhaar update 2023,Stay up-to-date with Aadhaar in 2023! Discover how to update your Aadhaar card effortlessly with our comprehensive guide. The UIDIA’s Self Service Update Portal (SSUP) enables easy online updates for name, address, date of birth, and gender. To modify other details like mobile numbers, emails, and biometrics, simply head to your nearest Aadhaar enrolment center with supporting documents. Remember, your registered mobile number is a must for online updates.
And guess what?The first three months of Aadhaar updates, from March 15th to June 14th, are absolutely free online, saving you the usual Rs 50 fee for physical center visits. Keep in mind that you can only tweak your name twice if changes are minor. Date of birth and gender can be changed once, while address updates have no such limit. Don’t miss this opportunity to ensure your Aadhaar information is accurate and up to date.
Eager to update your Aadhaar details? Get started with the simple online process! Head over to the Self Service Update Portal (SSUP) and proceed to update your Aadhaar. Enter your 12-digit Aadhaar number and CAPTCHA code, then hit ‘Send OTP’. Once you receive the one-time password on your registered mobile number, login and select the details you want to update.
While language, mobile number, and email options are temporarily disabled online, you can still modify other fields. Just remember, each field has its own update limit. After making your selections, follow the prompts to fill out the correction form and upload supporting documents. You’ll receive an OTP validation and once verified, Aadhaar will update your details. Keep your information current and accurate with this user-friendly online process!
|JOIN OUR WHATSAPP GROUP
|For All Updates of JKBOSE, JKSSB, JKBOPEE , Jobs and Scholarships...
Documents required for Aadhaar update
2023 The required documents depend on the type of update you’re making:
- Proof of Identity (PoI): This includes documents like Passport, PAN Card, Voter ID, Driving License, etc. These documents help validate your identity.
- Proof of Address (PoA): Documents like Passport, Bank Statement, Voter ID, Driving License, etc., can be used as proof of your current address.
- Proof of Relationship (PoR): If you’re updating details related to your relationship, documents like Marriage Certificate, Passport, or other relevant documents might be required.
- DOB (Date of Birth) Documents: If you’re updating your date of birth, documents like Birth Certificate, Passport, etc., can be used to verify your new date of birth.
How to check Aadhaar update 2023 online
Here’s how you can do it online:
- Visit the Official Website:Go to the official Aadhaar website or the Self Service Update Portal (SSUP) at https://ssup.uidai.gov.in/web/guest/check-status.
- Enter Aadhaar Number and URN/SRN:On the SSUP page, enter your 12-digit Aadhaar number in the designated field. Also, enter the Update Request Number (URN) or Service Request Number (SRN) that was sent to you via SMS after you submitted your Aadhaar update request.
- Enter CAPTCHA and OTP:Complete the CAPTCHA verification by entering the characters shown on the screen. Then click on “Send OTP.”
- Enter OTP:You will receive a One-Time Password (OTP) on your registered mobile number. Enter this OTP on the website.
- Check Status:After entering the OTP, click on “Check Status.” The following screen will display the status of your Aadhaar update request. It will indicate whether your request is in process, completed, or canceled.
Aadhaar update 2023 FAQs
1. How long does it take to change the name in Aadhaar card?
A change in name or any other update, including address, in the Aadhaar card may take up to 30 days.
2. How long does it take to get the address validation letter?
The Aadhaar address validation letter should reach you within 30 days from the date of the submitted request.
3. What is the issue date in Aadhaar card?
The issue date in the Aadhaar card is the day on which the unique 16-digit identification number is issued to you. It’s usually mentioned along the left side where the name and address are displayed on the Aadhaar card.
4. Why was my request for Aadhaar card update or correction rejected?
There could be various reasons for the rejection of an Aadhaar update or correction request. One common reason could be that the documents you provided didn’t match the details added in the Aadhaar update or correction form.
5. How many times can I change my name in Aadhaar card?
You can change your name on an Aadhaar card twice in a lifetime, provided the changes are minor and include things like spell corrections, changes in sequence, short form to full form.