– The Indian government has initiated the PM Kisan Installment program to provide financial assistance to farmers.– The government aims to support Indian farmers by giving them Rs. 6000 through this program.
Payment Date (Expected)
– Farmers who have applied for the 14th installment are eagerly waiting for the money.
– As per sources, the 14th Installment is expected to be credited at the end of April or in the first week of July.
How to Apply?
– Go to the official website of PM Kisan at pmkisan.gov.in
– Click on the "Farmers Corner" option in bold.
– Select the "New Registration" option.
– Choose the "Rural" tab.
– Fill in your details to apply easily from your mobile.
– Visit the PM Kisan website again.– Click on the "Beneficiary" option.– Enter your account number and Aadhaar number to check the status of your application.